Sunday, May 3, 2015

MADNESS

Madness is a beautiful thing. The slow decent into mindless delirium takes my breath away. Madness is nothing more than a state of being that is nigh understood by the society of people in which you reside.  

However, I understand you, I see you for what you are.
When you stand afore the mirror, freshly showered, water still slowly beading down to the small of your back, I see the look within your eyes. Were it not for your ignorance of me, I would caress your dear face. 

I should wish to stroke your imagination, feed unto your gore infested dreamscapes, and enthrall myself with your nightmares.


I have followed you for much longer than you could comprehend, from one life and unto the next. Your twisted darkness has always been my saving grace, and what gives me strength. I would, that I could feed into it. I wish to see your depravity become something more, I wish it to evolve. No amount of blood shall be enough. When I am done, you will thirst for it as none before you have thirsted. Thus, I will relish the light, finally able to walk amongst those whom have forgotten me for so very long.


Foremost, I must make you knowledgeable of me afore we may continue. I must hurry; I must make you aware of my presence. Alas the wasting away of youth is such a shame, we must make the most of it. Learning one’s craft so young, it is but how we shall hone it towards your older years.


That buzzing your ears, do you hear it? That is me, my beloved one. It is but me attempting to be heard unto you! Oh, dearest one, I know in your heart you wish to know me, and soon you shall. I want to shout to the heavens from where we all fell.  My beloved hears me, although you do not know it yet, but soon my love, oh soon.


Like every life you have lived unto now, you shall hear me in the eventuality. You cannot ignore the call of me for long. We have always been as one, me leading, and you ruling steadfastly at my side. For now, I am but your conscience, that convenient name you give for the arguments back and forth over the right and wrong. Just give into the wrong, precious one. You will eventually, and it will be deliciously tantalizing, drawing you towards more. 


Yet, worry not my love, my voice it gets ever stronger in your mind, and the blood we seek is getting ever more vivid pulling you towards it. Oh dearest, you are beginning to hear me now, are you not? Ever so quietly; I am beginning to feed into your depravity, you hear my whisperings guiding your actions. This life shall be no different than that of the hundreds we have lived together before. We will begin anew, another covenant, another pact.
I am getting louder, Beloved. Oh so very soon, I will have the strength; that which is necessary to direct your fate. Fate, even with my use of the verbiage it is such a silly word. Fate implies that something higher than me has preordained what you shall do. My beloved, think on it not, for you are mine, and I shall always tell you what you shall do. The fates do not control me. There is no God to whom I shall bow or obey.


At Last! You are hearing me now Beloved are you not? My voice has finally reached your ears? I saw your reaction, the blink of surprise.  Oh my most precious one it is almost time.  You shall have all of my attention soon. 


Beloved, before I can become corporeal however, you must do one thing for me. You must kill them. The innocents, My love. They will seek to destroy us, you must not allow this. I will tell you who they are, but you must listen carefully. You must never tell them of me, they will give you pills beloved, and take you from me.
Be silent, my dearest, be quick, and kill them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment